Privacyverklaring (English language)
Data privacy statement for the website under the domain wurm.de
This data protection declaration shall apply to the website at the aforementioned domain of Wurm GmbH & Co. KG. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and abide strictly to the regulations of data protection laws. As an operator of this website we would like to inform you below in detail regarding which data is collected and possibly passed on for what purpose, how your personal details stored on our servers is handled and how we ensure the protection of these data.
At the same time, we fulfill our obligations to provide information in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Wurm GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0) 2191 - 8847 300
E-mail: info (at) wurm.de
Data processing on this website
A protocol is recorded when you visit our web pages. Essentially, the following data which your browser transmits to us, are recorded:
- the current IP address used by your internet connection
- date and time
- browser type and version
- the operating system on your PC
- the pages that you view
- the name and size of the requested file(s).
If no data has been entered by you, it is generally not possible for us to identify individuals; this is not our intention. This data is only collected protection and improvement of the system. Log files are generally only evaluated by the Administrator for troubleshooting and error analysis, and are afterwards deleted.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is collected by the automatic logging described above when you inform us about this yourself, e.g. using the contact form, or when you decide to use products requiring registration or when you want to use the online services of Wurm GmbH & Co. KG.
If you use one of our contact forms as part of a request, we would like to ask you to provide your name, telephone number, e-mail address and the content of your request. Optionally, you can also enter your company name and Fax number. By clicking on the send button, you expressly agree that we may collect, store and use your personal data. Your data will only be used for the purpose you have communicated to us. You can revoke your consent to this at any time with permanent effect for the future by notifying us.
Access to the online services or the use of products requiring registration is only possible by means of corresponding license agreements. This presupposes that a corresponding user account already exists or a new account is created. For this purpose you will be asked to provide personal details (name, mail address) and further information. Only information required for establishing the contractual relationship or for carrying out the services is designated as mandatory information.
The use of the portal is possible via various login procedures:
- user name and password.
- SMS authentication by specifying the user name and linked mobile phone number (request a 5-digit security code by SMS).
- e-mail authentication by specifying the user name and linked e-mail (request a 5-digit security code by e-mail).
- Login with OneID: With OneID you can use your mobile terminal for authentication for Frigodata Online, the Infocenter and other applications. To use OneID, you need a unique, personally identifiable email address or mobile phone number and a mobile device running the iOS or Android operating system. Authentication is realized via an application (app) that has to be installed and set up on your mobile device. If the installation was successful, you can bind the used device with your OneID access data via the key symbol and immediately log in to all applications that have been activated for you.
Further details on personal data can be found in the respective privacy statements of the websites or applications. By using online services the login procedures are also described separately in the respective privacy statements.
You have the right to inspect, correct, complete or delete the personal data and settings of your customer account stored on your person at any time.
If you wish to get in touch with Wurm GmbH & Co. KG via e-mail, we would like to point out that the transmitted information is unencrypted and therefore the confidentiality of the transmitted information cannot be guaranteed. Third parties can see the content of e-mails. We therefore recommend sending confidential information only by mail.
If you have a separately enabled FTP access to our server, the following data are stored for documentation reasons when you log on to the FTP server: your user name, current IP address of your PC, your login and logout times, and the name of the document which you accessed.
Transmission of data to third parties
Wurm GmbH & Co. KG will not as a matter of principle transmit your personal data to third parties outside the company network, unless:
- transmission is necessary for the purpose of carrying out or billing services, if the service involves making use of the products or services of an independent partner company or if the data is needed for the purpose of carrying out the service for a partner company (if you are not advised otherwise, such vicarious agents are only authorized to use the data that is absolutely necessary for this service); an automatic email is generated and sent to the relevant sales partner for the billing (personal user contract).
- you have given your consent to transmit the information, or prosecuting authorities or courts demand information based on applicable laws for the purpose of prosecution.
Notes concerning the use of external links ("Disclaimer")
Where this website contains links to other websites, we must point out that we have no influence whatever on the design and contents of the linked websites, and that their content has not been adopted by us. This applies to all external links appearing on our website and to all content on pages to which advertising material (e.g. banners, text displays, video displays) is linked. For this reason, we dissociate ourselves explicitly from all content on such sites.
Should we become aware of any legal violations, these links will be removed immediately if the corresponding content makes this necessary. We would also be pleased to receive any information from you in this regard.
The websites also use a so-called cookie ("session cookie") when logging in so that the visiting customer receives a unique session ID. Cookies are small text files that are normally stored on the PC of the Internet user. Our session cookies are deleted automatically on leaving the website.
When accessing the Frigodata Online service, a cookie with a storage period of 4 weeks can be used for simplifying the login procedure. In any case, however, a cookie with a storage period of 4 weeks is used by Frigodata Mobile.
If you do not want cookies or certain cookies to be set, you can disable this in your browser settings. If you have generally deactivated cookies (i.e. even session cookies), a login is no longer possible; in this case, you should set an exception especially for this website where required.
Note about using Google Maps
Note concerning the use of Web Fonts by Monotype Imaging Inc.
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Monotype Imaging Inc. for consistent font representation. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must connect to the Monotype Imaging Inc. servers. This will give Monotype Imaging Inc. notice that your website has been accessed through your IP address. The use of Monotype Imaging Inc. web fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
Note on the use of Matomo
This website uses the web analytics service Matomo to evaluate user traffic to this website. Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation.
If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent.
This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, which means that direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by Matomo from your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
The program Matomo is an open source project. Third-party privacy information is available at matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
Notice to the contradiction:
You can decide whether a unique web analytics cookie may be stored in your browser to allow the site operator to collect and analyze various statistical information. If you wish to opt out, please disable the feature on the bottom of this page.
Note concerning security and confidentiality of personal data
We guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data as follows
- we only use your personal data for fulfilling the purpose described here,
- we have obligated our employees to duties of confidentiality,
- our security provisions correspond to the current state of the art to an appropriate extent,
- our systems are checked regularly for security so that we can effectively protect data retained
by us from any damage, loss and access,
- and our data protection officer ensures compliance with the "data protection declaration".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Legal basis for the temporary storage of data (log files) when visiting our websites is
Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR
- To the extent that we consent to the processing of personal data, e.g. to obtain our contact form, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
- In the context of the use of our online services or the online portal, the processing of personal data serves the fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. This also applies to the case of passing on to third parties, which are involved in the context of the fulfillment of the contract.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data via the aforementioned cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
According to Art. 15-21 GDPR you can claim the following rights in relation to the personal data processed by us.
The right to access your personal information
You are entitled to information about the personal data concerning you that are processed by us.
The right to rectification
You may request the correction of incomplete or incorrectly processed personal data.
The right to erasure
You are entitled to have personal data concerning you deleted, especially if one of the following reasons applies:
- Your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent to the processing of your data.
- You have asserted a right to object to the processing.
- Your data was processed unlawfully.
The right to erasure does not exist, however, if if is in conflict with the legitimate interests of the responsible person. This can be, for example, if:
- personal data are required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- deletion is not possible due to storage requirements
- However, if data can not be deleted, there may be a right to restrict processing (see below).
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data if
- you deny the accuracy of the data and we therefore check the accuracy
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion and instead demand the restriction of use
- we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
- you have objected to the processing of your data, and it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance from us, provided the processing is based on your consent or a contract and processing is done by us using automated procedures.
The data subject shall have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of personal data relating to him or her under Article 6 (1) lit. e or f for reasons arising out of their particular situation; this also applies to a profiling based on these provisions. If the processing of your personal data is based on a consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
Standard deadlines for the deletion of the data
Insofar as a statutory retention provision does not exist, the data will be automatically deleted or destroyed if they are no longer necessary for achieving the purpose of the data processing including billing (cf. regulations regarding cookies). There is a legal retention period for data with tax relevance, which is usually 10 years; other data according to commercial regulations (business letters) are usually kept for 6 years. Finally, the storage period can also be based on the statutory limitation periods, which may usually be three years, for example, according to §§ 195 ff. of the German Civil Code (BGB), but also up to thirty years in some cases.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Each data subject has a right of appeal to a supervisory authority under Article 77 GDPR if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the GDPR.
Note on topicality
Inasmuch as we roll out new products or services, modify internet procedures or if internet and IT security technology are enhanced, we reserve the right to update the data protection declaration. Any changes will be published here. For that reason, please access this website regularly to obtain information on the current status of the data protection declaration.
Note on the data protection office
Wurm GmbH & Co. KG has appointed an external data protection officer:
Mr. Arndt Halbach of GINDAT GmbH, Wetterauer Str. 6, 42887 Remscheid.
E-mail address: datenschutz(at)wurm.de.
For questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can always contact our data protection officer.
All trademarks hereby referenced are the property of their respective owners. Wurm, the Wurm Logo, and its products are trademarks of Wurm GmbH & Co. KG in Germany and Europe.