Principles of data processing at the Wurm GmbH & Co. KG Elektronische Systeme
The following information gives you an overview of how we process your personal data and your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Which data is processed in detail and how it is used depends largely on the products and services requested or commissioned.
Who is responsible for data processing?
Responsible body in terms of data protection law is the
Wurm GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: +49 (0) 2191 - 8847 300
You can find more information about our company, about the persons authorized to represent and also further contact information in the imprint of our website: https://www.wurm.de/en/imprint
Which data from you are processed by us? And for what purpose?
If we have received data from you, we will only process it for the purpose for which we have received or collected them. Data processing for other purposes can only be considered if the legal requirements in accordance with Article 6 para. 4 GDPR are met. In the case, of course, we will observe any information requirements under Article 13 para. 3 GDPR and Article14 para. 4 GDPR.
On what legal basis is that based?
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is basically - as far as there is no specific legislation - Article 6 GDPR. Here are the following options in particular:
- Consent (Article 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR)
- Data processing for the fulfillment of contracts (Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR)
- Data processing based of a balance of interests (Article 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR)
- Data processing to fulfill a legal obligation (Article 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR)
If personal information is processed by you on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time with future effect.
If we process data on the basis of a balance of interests, you as the person concerned have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, taking into account the requirements of Article 21 GDPR.
How long are the data stored?
We process and store the data as long as this is necessary for the respective purpose.
As far as statutory storage obligations exist – e.g. in commercial or tax law - the personal data concerned are stored for the duration of the storage obligation. After expiry of the storage obligation, it is checked whether there is any further need for processing. Is there no longer a necessity, the data are deleted.
Of course you are always entitled (see below) to request information about the personal data concerning you that are processed by us and in case of non-existent necessity to require deletion of the data or restriction of processing.
To which recipients will the data be passed on?
On principle, Wurm GmbH & Co. KG Elektronische Systeme does not pass on your personal data to third parties outside the company group (GTM Gebäudetechnik Management GmbH, Wurm Beteiligungs GmbH, Wurm EMS GmbH & Co. KG, Wurm Schaltanlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG, Wurm GmbH & Co. KG Elektronische Systeme), unless:
- transmission is necessary for the purpose of carrying out or billing services, if the service involves making use of the products or services of an independent partner company or if the data is needed for the purpose of carrying out the service for a partner company (if you are not advised otherwise, such vicarious agents are only authorized to use the data that is absolutely necessary for this service)
- you have given your consent to transmit the information, or prosecuting authorities or courts demand information based on applicable laws for the purpose of prosecution.
- in order to carry out the processing and handling process, if we have to make use of service providers in order to process the contract data, the contractual relations are regulated as stipulated by Art. 28 GDPR, which contains the legally required points relating to data privacy and data protection.
Where are the data processed?
The processing of the data generally takes place in a member state of the European Union, in a state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or in countries with an adequate level of data protection in accordance with the decision of the European Commission.
A data transfer to countries outside the EU or the EEA (so-called third countries) only takes place if this is necessary for processing, is required by law (e.g. tax reporting obligations), you have given us your consent or in the context of order processing. If service providers are used in third countries, they are obliged to comply with the data protection level in Europe in addition to written instructions by agreeing the EU standard contractual clauses.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent given to us at any time.
As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us.
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible and yourself
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority.
Automated decision making (including profiling)
We do not use any processing based on automated decision-making including profiling within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
Our data protection officer
Wurm GmbH & Co. KG Elektronische Systeme has appointed an external data protection officer:
Mr. Arndt Halbach of GINDAT GmbH
Wetterauer Str. 6
E-mail address: email@example.com.
For questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can always contact our data protection officer.
Right of appeal
You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of personal data by us.
Status: October 2020